User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
NOTE: A Flashcard allows Player to view only, while a Challenge allows Players to interact and earn points.
A Challenge is a piece of content that Players can interact with in many ways. Creating a Challenge is often the immediate next step after you have created a Topic.
To create a Challenge:
- Select the Topic which you would like to create a Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager, click .
- You will see 2 options:
- Click and select any available Challenge type.
- Fill in the necessary details that describe the Challenge:
- Upload a Challenge Image which illustrates the content. Or select one from the Gametize Image Library or Pixabay Image Library.
- Insert a Challenge Name that describes the content. Challenge Description is optional.
- You may also configure various Advanced Settings to customize the content. Depending on the Challenge type, the following are available:
- Points Settings - for completions, votes, extra points, and team bonus points
- Challenge Frequency - how often Players can complete the Challenge
- Scheduling the Challenge to publish or expire
- Insert post-completion message
- Completion Settings - private completions & Admin-only completions
- Send notifications to Players about the newly created Challenge
- Locking the Challenge
- Embedding content
- Embedding a Map
- Click to complete.
NOTE: A Challenge is automatically published when created.