✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Using a Challenge Template is a great way to supplement the content that you are creating. Each template is curated with a specific use case in mind. Pick one that suits you the most!
To use a Challenge Template, you would first need to create a Topic. Or, you can work with an existing Topic you’ve got.
- Select a Topic you wish to use a Challenge Template.
- On the Project Manager, click .
- Click on Challenge in the pop-up panel.
- You will see 2 options:
- Select a Challenge Type - where you can select any Challenge type.
- Select from a Challenge Template - which will be used to illustrate the steps in this article
- Click on .
- You will then see the various template Challenges, segmented into their respective Challenge types.
- You may preview the Challenge from the Player's perspective - by clicking on the Challenge card. The preview allows you to interact with it.
- To use the Challenge Template, on the Topic card, click .
- If you are not on a Regular, Premium, or Premium Plus plan, you will be directed to upgrade your subscription plan.
- If you are on a Regular, Premium, or Premium Plus plan, you will be directed to the Challenge Settings page.
- After successfully selecting a Challenge template, you will be directed to edit the Challenge settings.
- Once completed, click .