User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator
Flashcard is a content card where Players can view but are not able to interact with the information. It is widely used as a learning aid, and Players move on to complete the Challenges.
To create a Flashcard:
- Select a Topic that you would like to create the Flashcard in.
- On the Topic Manager, click and click on Flashcard.
- Create a new Flashcard - This will be used to illustrate the steps in this article.
- Select from a Flashcard Template - where you can select from the available templates. Learn more here.
- Select .
- Fill in the necessary details that describe the Flashcard:
- Upload a Card Image which illustrates the content. Or select one from the Gametize Image Library or Pixabay Image Library.
- Insert a Flashcard Name that describes the content. Flashcard Description is optional.
- You may also configure various Advanced Settings to customize the content.
- Scheduling the Flashcard to publish
- Sending notification to Players about the newly created Flashcard
- Locking the Flashcard - Note that you should not lock a Flashcard using another Flashcard (as there is no way to unlock it). Instead, lock a Flashcard using another Challenge.
- Embedding content
- Embedding a Map
- Click to complete.
NOTE: A Challenge is automatically published when created.