Video Challenge, as its name suggests, requires Players to submit a completion with a video. This will be the perfect Challenge if you are looking to level up visual interactions with your Players!
To create a Video Challenge:
- On the Project Manager Page, search for and select the Topic you wish to create the Standard Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select VIDEO CHALLENGE.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - icon, title and description.
- You will also see several other options:
- After you are done setting up the Challenge to your liking, click .
Some special things about Video Challenge:
- Photo Challenge requires Players to express their thoughts or provide answers by taking or uploading a video.
- Players may only submit one Video for each completion.
- Players may supplement their video submission with text.
NOTE: There are some limitations to the video uploaded
1) For the mobile apps, the duration of the video will be kept at 10 seconds - video recording
2) For the Player Web, the file size of the video is capped at 2MB - you will only be allowed to
3) For Player Web, the file type of the videos uploaded have to be in .mp4.
*For the Android app, video recording will not stop after 10 seconds but you will not be able to upload the video. But, you may trim the video to be kept within 10 seconds.
^You are able to trim the uploaded video to upload any 10 seconds.