Video Challenge, as its name suggests, requires Players to submit a completion with a video. This will be the perfect Challenge if you are looking to level up visual interactions with your Players!
To create a Video Challenge:
- On the Project Manager Page, search for and select the Topic you wish to create the Standard Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- Click on Challenge in the pop-up panel.
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select VIDEO CHALLENGE.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - icon, title and description.
- You will also see several other options:
- Points Settings for Completions and Votes
- Determining how often Players can complete the Challenge
- Scheduling the Challenge to publish and expire
- Maximum duration of video uploaded by Players - where you can set between 10 to 60 seconds (* a setting unique Video Challenge)
- Entering post submission message
- Allow private completions and Admin-only completions
- Locking the Challenge
- Embedding Content
- Embedding a Map
- After you are done setting up the Challenge to your liking, click .
Some special things about Video Challenge:
- Video Challenge requires Players to express their thoughts or provide answers by taking or uploading a video.
- Players may only submit one Video for each completion.
- Players may supplement their video submissions with text.
Iphone videos cant be loaded for this video challenge?
There is indeed an error when uploading videos via the Gametize Player Web on iOS mobile devices. Read here to learn more about the error and some workarounds that you can use to manage it: https://support.gametize.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360042013072-Unable-to-complete-Video-Challenge-upload-video-on-iOS-mobile-web
Please sign in to leave a comment.