Video Challenge, as its name suggests, requires Players to submit a completion with a video. This will be the perfect Challenge if you are looking to level up visual interactions with your Players!
To create a Video Challenge:
- On the Project Manager Page, search for and select the Topic you wish to create the Standard Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- Click on Challenge in the pop-up panel.
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select VIDEO CHALLENGE.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - icon, title and description.
- You will also see several other options:
- Points Settings for Completions and Votes
- Determining how often Players can complete the Challenge
- Scheduling the Challenge to publish and expire
- Maximum duration of video uploaded by Players - where you can set between 10 to 60 seconds (* a setting unique Video Challenge)
- Entering post submission message
- Allow private completions and Admin-only completions
- Locking the Challenge
- Embedding Content
- Embedding a Map
- After you are done setting up the Challenge to your liking, click .
Some special things about Video Challenge:
- Video Challenge requires Players to express their thoughts or provide answers by taking or uploading a video.
- Players may only submit one Video for each completion.
- Players may supplement their video submissions with text.