Awarding bonus points to a Player's completion is equivalent to voting up a Player's completion, with the addition that you may give bonus points.
You may only award bonus points to completions from the following Challenge type:
To do so:
- Go to Admin Dashboard Home, search for the Project where you wish to edit Players' completions and select it.
- Via the Navigation Sidebar, click on Project Tools, scroll to the section Administration & Moderations and select Moderate Completions.
- Go on to view Players' Completions however you like.
- Search for the single Player's Completion you would like to edit.
- Under the "Actions" column, insert the number of points you would like to award and click .
Unlike awarding bonus points via Project Tools, awarding bonus points to a Player's Completion is
If you only wish vote up a Player's completion and not to award any bonus points, simply insert 0.