NOTE: Removing Players from Project is an irreversible action, deleting all Player related data such as Challenge completions, points earned, votes casted and comments posted in the Project.
This article will cover the steps to remove a single Player from a Project. To do so:
- Select a Project from which you would like to remove the Player.
- Navigate to Project Tools.
- Scroll to the section ‘Player Management’ and select “Player Manager”
- You will see a list of Players who are currently in the Project.
- Under the Actions column, click on .
- You will be directed to the confirmation page to confirm your action.