Photo Challenge, as its name suggests, requires Players to submit completion with a Photo. This will be the perfect Challenge if you are looking for one with visual interactions!
To create a Photo Challenge:
- On the Project Manager Page, search for and select the Topic you wish to create the Standard Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- Click on Challenge in the pop-up panel.
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select PHOTO CHALLENGE.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - icon, title and description.
- You will also see several other options:
- Points Settings
- Assigning extra points for Challenge
- Assigning team bonus points for Challenge
- Determining how often Players can complete the Challenge
- Scheduling the Challenge to publish and expire
- Entering post completion message
- Allow private completions and Admin-only completions
- Locking the Challenge
- Embedding Content
- Embedding a Map
- After you are done setting up the Challenge to your liking, click .
Some special things about Photo Challenge:
- Photo Challenge requires Players to express their thoughts or provide answers by taking a photo or uploading a photo.
- Players may only submit one Photo for each completion.
- Players may supplement their photo submissions with text.
Please sign in to leave a comment.