A QR Code Challenge, as its name suggests, requires the Players to scan a QR code to complete.
Update: QR Code Challenge is now supported on Web and mobile app Challenge. For Web support, there are some limitations on different OS as below:
1. iOS (Web) - Limited Support to Safari Browser only
2. Android (Web) - Full Support on all browser
3. Desktop (Web) - Full Support on all browser
To create the Challenge:
- Select a Project, and then a Topic you wish to create the QR Code Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- Click on Challenge in the pop-up panel.
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select QR CODE CHALLENGE.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - icon, title and description.
- You will also see several other options:
- After you are done setting up the Challenge to your liking, click .
- To allow your Players to attempt the Challenge, you will have to retrieve the QR code and distribute it.
Some special things about QR Code Challenge:
- Each QR Code Challenge generates its own unique QR Code.
- QR Code scanning requires a camera device, players may have to allow camera access from their device in order to complete the challenge.
- As the Project Administrator, you can only retrieve your QR Code after you successfully created the Challenge.