User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
A Single-Option Selection Poll Challenge allows Players to select only one out of the provided options.
Single-Option Poll Challenge vs Multiple-Option Poll Challenge
Single-Option Selection Poll allows Players to select one while Multiple-Option Selection allows more than one of the provided options. See Creating a Multiple-Option Selection Poll Challenge to learn more.
To create a Single-Option Selection Poll Challenge:
- Select a Topic that you wish to create the Single-Option Selection Poll Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- Click on Challenge in the pop-up panel.
- Select POLL CHALLENGE, then select “Single-Option Selection”.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - Image, Name, and Description (learn more here).
Under “Poll Options”, create at least 2 options by inserting
- Poll Option Texts
- Points to Award per option
- (optional) A customized post-completion message to display if player selects the option
- (optional) Images for each Poll option
- (optional) You can add more options by clicking .
You will also see several other options:
- After you are done setting up the Challenge, click .
Key highlights about Multiple-Option Selection Poll Challenge: