A QR Code Challenge, as its name suggests, requires the Players scanning a QR code to complete.
NOTE: QR Code Challenge is a mobile app only Challenge, where the Players have to complete the Challenge via the Gametize mobile application. Learn about accessing the game via mobile app.
To create the Challenge:
- Select a Project, then a Topic you wish to create the QR Code Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select QR CODE CHALLENGE.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - icon, title and description.
- You will also see several other options:
- After you are done setting up the Challenge to your liking, click .
- To allow your Players to attempt the Challenge, you will have to retrieve the QR code and distribute it.
Some special things about QR Code Challenge:
- Each QR Code Challenge generates its own unique QR Code.
- As QR Code scanning requires a camera device, the QR Code Challenge can only be completed when the Project is accessed through the Gametize Mobile Application.
- As the Project Administrator, you can only retrieve your QR Code after you successfully created the Challenge.