A QR Code Challenge, as its name suggests, requires the Players scanning a QR code to complete. Creating a QR Code Challenge involves 2 steps:
QR Code Challenge is a mobile app only Challenge, where the Players have to complete
To do so:
- On the Project Manager Page, search for and select the Topic you wish to create the Standard Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select QR CODE CHALLENGE.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - icon, title and description.
- You will also see several other options:
- After you are done setting up the Challenge to your liking, click .
- Then, go on to retrieve the QR Code and distribute it to your Players to allow Challenge completions.
To do so:
- On the Topic Manager page, search for the QR Code Challenge that you have created.
- To the right of the card, you will see a list of options. Click "Get QR Code".
- You will see the QR Code available for download to the right of the page. Simply right-click, "Save Image As..." or "Copy Image".
- You are now ready to distribute the QR Code for your Players to complete the Challenge.
- Do note some of the QR Code display guidelines for the most optimal QR Code scanning experience.
Some special things about QR Code Challenge:
- Each QR Code Challenge generates its own unique QR Code.
- As QR Code scanning requires a camera device, the QR Code Challenge can only be completed when the Project is accessed through the Gametize Mobile Application.
- As the Project Administrator, you can only retrieve your QR Code after you successfully created the Challenge.