A Poll Challenge is designed with surveying in mind, where content creators collect sentiments on a topic of interest from their target audience. A Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge allows Players to select more than one out of the provided options.
Single-Selection Poll Challenge vs Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge
The former only allows Players to select one, and the latter allows Players to select more
To create a Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge:
- On the Project Manager Page search for and select the Topic you wish to create the Single-Selection Poll Challenge.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select POLL CHALLENGE, then select “Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge”.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - Image, Name, and Description.
- Under “Poll Options”, create at least 2 options from which your Players can select.
- You will also see several other options:
- After you are done setting up the Challenge to your liking, click .
Some special things about Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge:
- Players can select as many options as they like.
- Players receive the same number of points regardless of the number of options selected.
- For example, the Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge has points set to 10 per completion. Player A selects 1 out of the 3 options, and Player B selects all 3 options. Both Player A and Player B will receive 10 points each after they submit their completion.
- As an option-based challenge, settings can only be edited when there are 0 completions associated with the Challenge. You can do so by deleting any remaining completions or duplicating the Challenge.
- Images can be added to the Poll Options created.
- Add more than 2 Poll Options to give your Players a variety or increase the difficulty level of the Challenge.