User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
A Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge allows Players to select more than one out of the provided options. As an Admin, you can make use of this to create a “choose one or more” scenario.
Single-Selection Poll Challenge vs Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge
Single-Selection allows Players to select one while Multiple-Selection allows more than one of the provided options. See Creating a Single-Selection Poll Challenge to learn more.
To create a Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge:
- Select a Topic that you wish to create the Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager, click .
- Select the tab “Select a Challenge Type”.
- Select POLL CHALLENGE, then select “Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge”.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - image, name, and description (learn more here).
- Under “Poll Options”, create at least 2 options from which your Players can select.
- Assign points to each of the options you have created.
- (optional) You can add images to each of the created Poll options.
- You will also see several other options:
- Adding points per completion
- Assigning bonus points for Challenge
- Assigning team bonus points for Challenge
- Setting maximum completions allowable for Challenge
- Scheduling the Challenge to publish
- Scheduling the Challenge to expire
- Entering post-completion message
- Locking the Challenge
- Embedding Content
- Embedding a Map
- After you are done setting up the Challenge, click .
Key highlights about Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge: