User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
A Multiple-Option Selection Poll Challenge allows Players to select more than one out of the provided options. As an Admin, you can make use of this to create a “choose one or more” scenario.
Single-Option Selection Poll Challenge vs Multiple-Option Selection Poll Challenge
Single-Option Selection allows Players to select one while Multiple-Option Selection allows more than one of the provided options. See Creating a Single-Option Selection Poll Challenge to learn more.
To create a Multiple-Option Selection Poll Challenge:
- Select a Topic that you wish to create the Multiple-Option Selection Poll Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- Click on Challenge in the pop-up panel.
- Select POLL CHALLENGE, then select “Multiple-Option Selection”.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - image, name, and description (learn more here).
- Under “Poll Options”, create at least 2 options from which your Players can select.
- Assign points to each of the options you have created.
- (optional) You can add images to each of the created Poll options.
You will also see several other options:
- Points Settings
- Assigning extra points for Challenge
- Assigning team bonus points for Challenge
- Setting maximum completions allowable for Challenge
- Scheduling the Challenge to publish and expire
- Entering post-completion message
- Select notification options
- Locking the Challenge
- Embedding Content
- Embedding a Map
- After you are done setting up the Challenge, click .
Key highlights about Multiple-Option Selection Poll Challenge: