Single-Attempt Quiz Challenge allows Players to select one option from a set of options, of which only one is the correct answer. As the name suggests, Players may complete the Challenge only once.
Single-Attempt Quiz Challenge vs Multiple-Attempt Quiz Challenge
The former only allows Players to complete the Challenge once, and the latter allows Players to complete the Challenge more than once. See Creating a Multiple-Attempt Quiz Challenge to learn more.
To create a Single-Attempt Quiz Challenge:
- On the Project Manager Page search for and select the Topic you wish to create the Single-Attempt Quiz Challenge.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- Click on Challenge in the pop-up panel.
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select QUIZ CHALLENGE.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - Image, Name, and Description.
- Under “Quiz Options”, create at least 2 quiz options, and select the correct answer by clicking the radio button below the option.
You will also see several other options:
- *Points Settings - where you can set different points for the correct or wrong option chosen by the Players
- Assigning extra points for Challenge
- Assigning team bonus points for Challenge
- Scheduling the Challenge to publish and expire
- *Entering post submission message - where you can customize the messages for the correct and wrong option chosen by the Players
- Allow private completions
- Locking the Challenge
- Embedding Content
- Embedding a Map
- After you are done setting up the Challenge to your liking, click .
Some special things about Single-Attempt Quiz Challenge:
- As an option-based challenge, settings can only be edited when there are 0 completions associated with the Challenge. You can do so by deleting any remaining completions or duplicating the Challenge.
- Images can be added to the Quiz Options created.
- Add more than 2 Quiz Options to give your Players a variety or increase the difficulty level of the Challenge.
- Customizing post-completion messages for correct/wrong options chosen in a Quiz Challenge
Please sign in to leave a comment.