A Poll Challenge is designed to with surveying in mind, where content creators collect sentiments on a topic of interest from their target audience. A Single-Selection Poll Challenge allows Project Administrators to restrict all Players to select only one out of the provided options.
Single-Selection Poll Challenge vs Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge
The former only allows Players to select one, and the latter allows Players to select more
To create a Single-Selection Poll Challenge:
- On the Project Manager Page search for and select the Topic you wish to create the Single-Selection Poll Challenge.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select POLL CHALLENGE, then select “Single-Selection Poll Challenge”.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - Image, Name, and Description.
- Under “Poll Options”, create at least 2 options from which your Players can select one.
- You can set different points for each option.
- [optional] You can customize the message you wish your Players to see based on their selection.
- You will also see several other options:
- After you are done setting up the Challenge to your liking, click .
Some special things about Single-Selection Poll Challenge:
- You can customize the Single-Selection Poll Challenge in the following ways:
- Having different points for each option selected
- Having different post-submission message depending on the option selected
- As an option-based challenge, settings can only be edited when there are 0 completions associated with the Challenge. You can do so by deleting any remaining completions or duplicating the Challenge.
- Images can be added to the Poll Options created.
- Add more than 2 Poll Options to give your Players a variety or increase the difficulty level of the Challenge.