User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
A Single-Selection Poll Challenge allows Players to select only one out of the provided options.
Single-Selection Poll Challenge vs Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge
Single-Selection Poll allows Players to select one while Multiple-Selection allows more than one of the provided options. See Creating a Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge to learn more.
To create a Single-Selection Poll Challenge:
- Select a Topic that you wish to create the Single-Selection Poll Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager, click .
- Select the tab “Select a Challenge Type”.
- Select POLL CHALLENGE, then select “Single-Selection Poll Challenge”.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - Image, Name, and Description (learn more here).
- Under “Poll Options”, create at least 2 options by inserting
- Poll Option Texts
- Points to Award per option
- (optional) A customized post-completion message to display if player selects the option
- (optional) Images to each Poll option
- (optional) You can add more options by clicking .
- Under “Points Settings”, you can
- Under “Scheduling and Frequency Settings”, you can
- Under “More Settings”, you can
- Other settings also include:
- After you are done setting up the Challenge, click .
Key highlights about Multiple-Selection Poll Challenge: