User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Custom Form Challenge is a multi-field Challenge, where Admins can put together different field types. To create:
- Select a Topic that you wish to create the Custom Form Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- Click on Challenge in the pop-up panel.
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select CUSTOM FORM CHALLENGE.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - icon, title, and description (learn more here).
- Under "Fields", create at least 1 Field by:
- Selecting a Field Type from the dropdown - text, whole number, number (with decimal places), date, time duration, or multiple choice. (learn more about each below)
- Insert a Field Title (e.g. a question you would like to ask)
- Insert the points to award when the Field is completed
- Selecting or deselecting (specific to each field)
You will also see several other options:
- Points Settings
- Assigning extra points for Challenge
- Assigning team bonus points for Challenge
- Determining how often Players can complete the Challenge
- Set maximum completions allowable before Challenge expires
- Scheduling the Challenge to publish and expire
- Entering post completion message
- Allow private completions and Admin-only completions
- Customize photo upload setting (learn more below)
- Locking the Challenge
- Embedding Content
- Embedding a Map
- After you are done setting up the Challenge, click .
Key highlights about Custom Form Challenge
(1) There are 6 field types to choose from:
(2) There are 3 photo upload settings under "More Settings".
|NOTE: Avoid changing the options within the Field or Option Title after completions have been made, as this may cause inaccuracies to the data.|