User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Custom Form Challenge is a multi-field Challenge, where Admins can put together different field types. To create:
- Select a Topic that you wish to create the Custom Form Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager, click .
- Select the tab “Select a Challenge Type”.
- Select CUSTOM FORM CHALLENGE.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - icon, title, and description (learn more here).
- Under "Fields", create at least 1 Field by:
- Selecting a Field Type from the dropdown - text, whole number, number (with decimal places), date, time duration, or multiple choice. (learn more about each below)
- Insert a Field Title (e.g. a question you would like to ask)
- Insert the points to award when the Field is completed
- Selecting or deselecting (specific to each field)
- Under “Points Settings”, you can
- Under “Scheduling and Frequency Settings”, you can
- Under “More Settings”, you can
- Other settings also include:
- After you are done setting up the Challenge, click .
Key highlights about Custom Form Challenge
(1) There are 6 field types to choose from:
(2) There are 3 photo upload settings under "More Settings".
|NOTE: Avoid changing the options within the Field or Option Title after completions have been made, as this may cause inaccuracies to the data.|