Fixed Answer / Passcode Challenge requires Players to enter the exact text-based answer to earn points. This will be the perfect Challenge to get Players to fill in the blank!
To create a Fixed Answer / Passcode Challenge:
- On the Project Manager Page, search for and select the Topic you wish to create the Standard Challenge in.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- Click on Challenge in the pop-up panel.
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select FIXED ANSWER / PASSCODE CHALLENGE.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - icon, title and description.
- Under "Fixed Answer Challenge Options", create the answer for the Challenge. Please note that the answer is NOT case-sensitive.
- You will also see several other options:
- Points Settings - points are only awarded when the Players submits a correct completion
- Assigning extra points for Challenge
- Assigning team bonus points for Challenge
- Determining how often Players can complete the Challenge
- Scheduling the Challenge to publish and expire
- Entering post completion message
- Locking the Challenge
- Embedding Content
- Embedding a Map
- After you are done setting up the Challenge to your liking, click .
Something special about Fixed Answer / Passcode Challenge Challenge:
- There is no character limit to the answer you set.
- You may include alphabets, special characters, and numbers in the answer.
- Spaces are considered characters, so do take note while creating the answer.
- Players may re-attempt the Challenge with no time limit if they have gotten it wrong. The Challenge is completed once they submit the correct answer.