As its name suggests, the Prediction Challenge is designed to allow Players to make a guess on the eventual outcome. Players who made the correct guess will be awarded more points.
To create a Prediction Challenge:
- On the Project Manager Page search for and select the Topic you wish to create the Prediction Challenge.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- You will be directed to select from a range of Challenge Types. Select PREDICTION CHALLENGE.
- Go on to insert the Challenge information - Image, Name, and Description.
- Tip: Make use of the Challenge Description field to give your Players more context to the Prediction Challenge. For example, "Team A is new on the scene but has been on a winning streak this entire year, but Team B has snagged the championship for the past three years!".
- Under "Prediction Options", input at least 2 prediction options that your Players can choose from.
- Go ahead to set the bonus points to be awarded if the prediction comes true.
- You will also see several other options:
- After you are done setting up the Challenge to your liking, click .
Unlike other option-based Challenges (Quiz and Poll Challenges) where the Players
Some special things about Prediction Challenge:
- You may only set a Prediction result when there is at least 1 completion recorded for the Challenge.
- As an option-based challenge, settings can only be edited when there are 0 completions associated with the Challenge. You can do so by deleting any remaining completions or duplicating the Challenge.
- Images can be added to the Prediction Options created.
- Add more than 2 Prediction Options to give your Players a variety or increase the difficulty level of the Challenge.