✓ Light ✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Creating a Reward is a Project-level activity that allows administrators to provide incentives and benefits to players. This article will cover the following components:
To add a new reward:
- From Admin Dashboard Home, search for the Project you wish to create a Reward. You may use the search function in the top navigation bar.
- Click into the selected Project.
- Via the Navigation Sidebar, select Project Tools, scroll to the section User Management & Awardables and select Reward Manager.
- Click on and provide a name, image, and description for the Reward.
Click on the Additional Reward Description Types to customize messages for Rewards. There is 2 Additional Reward Description you can input:
Additional description to show after Reward is collected - recommended to provide a message on how to use the Reward. E.g."Congratulations! Here is your Starbucks voucher code. To use it, copy the code and redeem it at the Starbucks App. Enjoy your coffee!".
Additional description to show after Reward is redeemed - recommended to provide a message on how to collect the Reward. E.g. “Go to the Redeemed Rewards page to collect your Starbucks voucher code!”.
Reward redemption rules determine the availability and conditions of redeeming a Reward. There are two main components: Reward Price and Reward Limits.
- Reward Price: the number of points required for Players to redeem the Reward.
- Reward Limits: there are 2 fields
- Total available (optional): Specifies the total number of Reward items redeemable by all Players in the Project.
- Redemption limit per person (optional): Sets the number of Reward items redeemable by a single Player.
Enhanced Reward Option
These new features enhance the player experience and offer increased flexibility and personalisation in the Reward system.
- Voucher Codes:
- Voucher Code Redemption feature allows players to be assigned a unique coupon code after they collect a Reward.
- Players can now enjoy exclusive benefits, such as special discounts or limited-edition items, by redeeming their voucher code.
For more information on Enabling Voucher Codes, you may refer to the article here.
- Reward Variations:
- Players now have the option to choose from a range of variations when redeeming their Rewards, such as size, color, or type.
- For example, if a player redeems a t-shirt Reward, they can now select their preferred size.
For more information on Enabling Reward Variations, you may refer to the article here.