Second in the Admin Dashboard UI series features the Navigation Sidebar. The key page links are organized within this sidebar - you can hide them whenever you like, and show to access them.
The sidebar has been organized into 2 sections - Project buttons and non-Project buttons.
List of Projects you own, administer and/or moderate. You have the option to expand and collapse whenever you like to hide or show them.
These are the platform level functions:
- Dashboard Home - Brings you to the main Dashboard page, where you can see the list of Projects you own, administrate, and/or moderate.
- Billing - View and manage your account’s billing information, for all Projects you owned
- Invoices - View and manage invoices for your subscriptions, for all Projects you owned
- Help Center - Quick access to the Gametize Knowledge Base of support articles and Community discussion Topics.
- Back to Gametize Home - Brings you back to the Gametize main website. You will remain logged in, so you can jump straight back to managing your Projects
- Logout - Logs you out of your account and brings you back to the Gametize main website
Play around with them, let us know if you like they page links are organized!