✓Light ✓Regular ✓Premium ✓Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator ✓ Project Moderator|
Downloading Player Reports at the Topic level allows you to analyze Players' activities based on completions, votes, comments, and points across all content in the selected Topic. This article will cover the following:
How to download Player Report - at Topic level
- Select a Topic and go to Topic Analytics.
- Under “Overall Statistics”, select “Players”.
- You will be directed to a page with player statistics in the selected Topic. Click which you will see the options to 1) download the report directly, or 2) send the report via email.
- To download the report directly:
- Go to the section “Download Report” and pick a time period - “All Time” or a date range (according to GMT +0).
- Click to begin download.
- To send the report via email:
- Go to the section “Send Report via Email” and pick a time period - “All Time” or a date range (according to GMT +0).
- Insert an email address which you would like to send the report to.
- Click to generate and send the report.
How to interpret Player Report - at Topic level
There are 2 reports available:
Interpreting Player Report at Topic level - by Players
You will see the following:
- [Column A to E] Player information: unique ID, name, email, region, account suspension status
- [Column F to K] Player statistics: number of completions, challenges completed, votes cast/received, comments posted, points in the selected Topic
- [Column L to S] Player activity data in the selected Topic (any timestamp is according to GMT +0)
- Join Time: timestamp which the player joined the topic
- Topic Completion At: timestamp which the player completed the Topic, i.e. completed all challenges in the topic
- First Completion At: timestamp which the player first submitted a challenge completion in the selected topic
- Last Completion At: timestamp which the player last submitted a challenge completion in the selected topic
- Last Vote At: timestamp which the player last voted on a content or completion
- Last Comment At: timestamp which the player last commented on a content or completion
- Last Activity At: timestamp which the player is last active in the Project - can refer to either viewing of content, completing challenges, etc.
- Days Since Last Activity: the number of days since the player is active in the Topic
Interpreting Player Report at Topic level - by Points Summary
A breakdown of the actions that contribute to the Players’ current total points in the selected Topic. You will see the following:
- [Column A to C] Player information: unique ID, name, and email
- [Column D] Action: any activity in the Topic that resulted in the change in points (can include completing a challenge, commenting on a completion, etc)
- [Column E to F] Challenge details (if relevant): ID and title
- [Column G to J] Details and impact of the action:
- Count: the number of times this particular action has occurred for the selected player (i.e. how many times did it happen)
- Points: change in points due to action