✓ Light ✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator ✓ Project Moderator|
The Player Achievement Recipients Report shows the list of Players who have earned a Player Achievement in the selected Project. This article will cover the following:
How to download Player Achievement Recipients report:
The Player Achievement Recipients Report shows the list of Players who have earned an Achievement in the selected Project. To download:
- Go to Project Analytics and select “Download Reports”.
- Scroll to the section “Activity Data” and select “All Achievements unlocked by Players” from the dropdown.
- Click which you will see the options to 1) download the report directly, or 2) send the report via email.
- To download the report directly:
- Go to the section “Download Report” and pick a time period - “All Time” or a date range (according to GMT +0).
- Click to begin download.
- To send the report via email:
- Go to the section “Send Report via Email” and pick a time period - “All Time” or a date range (according to GMT +0).
- Insert an email address which you would like to send the report to.
- Click to generate and send the report.
How to interpret Player Achievement Recipients report:
You will see the following:
- Achievement information: unique ID and name
- Player information: unique ID, name, and email
- Unlocked At: timestamp in which the Team Achievement was awarded (according to GMT +0)