✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Using a Flashcard Template is a great way to supplement the content that you are creating. Each template is curated with a specific use case in mind. Pick one that suits yours the most!
To use a Flashcard Template, you would first need to create a Topic. Or, you can work with an existing Topic you’ve got.
- Select a Topic you wish to use a Flashcard Template.
- On the Project Manager, click and click on Flashcard.
- You will see 2 options:
- Create a new Flashcard - where you can fill in the details of the Flashcard directly
- Select from a Flashcard Template - which will be used to illustrate the steps in this article
- Click on .
- You will then see the various Flashcard templates.
- You may preview the Flashcard in the Player perspective - by clicking on the card.
- To use the Flashcard Template, on the Topic card, click .
- If you are not on a Regular, Premium, or Premium Plus plan, you will be directed to upgrade your subscription plan.
- If you are on a Regular, Premium, or Premium Plus plan, you will be directed to the Flashcard Settings page.
- After successfully selecting a Flashcard template, you will be directed to edit the Flashcard settings.
- Once completed, click .
NOTE: There are Project, Topic, Challenge templates available too!
Please sign in to leave a comment.