User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator ✓ Project Moderator|
NOTE: From 18 March 2020 onwards, the following functions under the Player Invitation feature have been removed:
- Select a Project where you wish to invite the Player to and select it.
- Click on on the navigation sidebar to launch the popup panel.
- Scroll to the section Player Management and select Manage Project Players.
- Click on .
- Locate the section "Add Multiple Players".
- Follow the instructions to create and save an excel spreadsheet (in .xls) with the Players' details, including
- 1st column: Players' names
- 2nd column: Players' email addresses
- Under "Upload a Spreadsheet", click to upload.
- You may uncheck the option if you do not wish to send an email notification about the invitation. However, note that it will be applied only to existing Players on the Gametize platform. All new Players will still receive an email notification.
- Once the file is uploaded successfully, click to invite the Players.