✓ Light ✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Creating a Reward is a Project-level activity. This article will cover the following components:
To begin creating
- From Admin Dashboard Home, search for the Project you wish to create a Reward in. You may use the search function in the top navigation bar.
- Click into the selected Project.
- Via the Navigation Sidebar, select Project Tools, scroll to the section User Management & Awardables and select Reward Manager.
- Click on and start by giving the Reward a name, an image and description.
Defining Reward redemption rules
Reward redemption rules include Reward Quantity and Reward Price.
- Reward Quantity: there are 2 fields
- Total quantity (optional): Total number of Reward items redeemable by all Players in the Project
- Redemption limit per person (optional): Number of Reward items redeemable by a Single Player
- Reward Price: the number of points needed for Players to redeem the Reward
Once the Reward is created, it is automatically published.
Please sign in to leave a comment.