By editing the Challenge frequency, you are setting rules on how often the Players can complete a Challenge. This feature is available for the following Challenges:
- Standard Challenge
- Photo Challenge
- Video Challenge
- Multiple-Attempt Quiz Challenge
- Custom Form Challenge
- QR Code Challenge
To do so:
- From the Topic Manager, select a Challenge you wish to set frequency rules.
- Scroll to the section "Scheduling and Frequency Settings" and look for “How often may players do this?”.
- Select a frequency from the dropdown. The following are available:
- Only once: can be completed only once
- Anytime: can be completed unlimited number of times
- Every hour: every 1 hour from the time the Challenge was completed last
- Every 12 hours: every 12 hours from the time the Challenge was completed last
- Every 24 hours: every 24 hours from the time the Challenge was completed last
- Every week: every week from the time the Challenge was completed last
- Every month: every month from the time the Challenge was completed last, following calendar month
- Once completed, click .
If "Anytime" is chosen
Players will be able to attempt the Challenge almost immediately after the previous completion. Do use this option with caution, while keeping in mind the possibility of points farming.
For Multiple-Attempt Quiz Challenge