By adjusting Challenge frequency, you are setting rules on how often Players can attempt and complete a Challenge.
This feature is available for the following Challenges:
- Standard Challenge
- Photo Challenge
- Multiple-Attempt Quiz Challenge
- Custom Form Challenge
- QR Code Challenge
To do so:
- On the Project Manager Page, search for and select the Topic where the Challenge resides.
- From the Topic Manager, search for the Challenge you wish to set frequency rules and click into it.
- Scroll to the section "Scheduling and Frequency Settings" and look for “How often may users complete this challenge?”.
- By default, “Only once” select. Select your desired frequency from the drop-down and click .
NOTE: If "Anytime" is chosen as the frequency,
Players will be able to attempt the Challenge almost immediately after the previous submission.