If the built-in "Embed a Map" feature is unavailable, you may still embed a basic map from Google Maps directly in your Content (challenges or flashcards), although it may not have the same geo-tagging features.
Retrieve the Embed Link
- Open the location you'd like to share on Google Maps.
- Click on the "Share" icon as follows.
- Click on the "Embed a Map" tab.
- You will be provided with the URL with the HTML code to embed as an iframe. You only need the URL (highlighted below in bold).
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d15955.133792700735!2d103.83517576748048!3d1.3050099151916255!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x31da19ebfc0b8c7b%3A0xd484e5a893032ac9!2sNewton%20Food%20Centre!5e0!3m2!1sen!2ssg!4v1693907330722!5m2!1sen!2ssg" width="600" height="450" style="border:0;" allowfullscreen="" loading="lazy" referrerpolicy="no-referrer-when-downgrade"></iframe>
Add the embed link to your Content
- On your Gametize Admin Dashboard, go to the edit screen of your Challenge/Flashcard.
- Scroll down to "Embed External Media"
- Copy the link above into the "URL to embed" field.