User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Resetting Topic activities is recommended if you wish to retain all Admin-generated content while removing all Player-generated activities in the selected Topic.
Resetting Topic activities permanently removes all Player-generated activities, which include:
- All Player completions in the Topic
- All points earned by Players in the Topic
- All comments posted to the Topic
- All votes cast in the Topic
- All bookmarks saved in the Topic
On the other hand, these Admin-generated content will remain:
- Topic content and settings
- All Flashcard & Challenges content and settings
- All Players in the Topic
To reset Topic activities:
- From Project Manager, select a Topic you wish to reset activities.
- From the Topic Manager, go to Topic Tools and select “Reset Topic Activities”.
- Make sure you read the notes before proceeding to reset all Topic activities.
- Once you are ready, type “confirm” and click to complete.
NOTE: Resetting Topic activities may not succeed if the selected Topic has got a large number of Player-generated activities. Should the process fail, please contact our support team for assistance.