User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
To begin editing:
- Select a Topic.
- There are 2 ways to edit a Topic:
- Via Topic Manager: Select to access the Topic Settings page directly.
- Via Topic Topic Tools: Go to Topic Tools. Under “General Tools”, select “Basic Project Settings”.
- You may edit the following:
- Topic Image
- Topic Title & Description
- Topic Categories (if any)
- [Shuffle Mode Topic only] Number of challenges to assign per player
- Scheduling Settings - date and time to schedule the Topic to publish or expire
- More Settings - option to allow Players to reset their Topic activities
- Topic Privacy
- Topic locking rule
- Once you’ve edited the Topic settings, click to save changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.