User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner|
Removing all Project Activity is recommended if you wish to retain all Administrator-generated Project content, Players, and Teams while getting the Players to interact with the same set of content all over again.
Removing Project Activity removes all Player-generated activities. They include the following:
- All Player completions in this Project
- All comments posted to Topics and Challenges in this Project
- All Votes cast in this Project
- All Bookmarks saved in this Project
- All Achievements earned by each Player in this Project
- All Rewards redeemed by each Player in this Project
- All points earned by each Player in this Project
- All inbox messages sent/received by each Player in this Project
On the other hand, these Project settings and Administrator-generated content will remain:
- All Players in this Project
- All Teams in this Project (and Players assigned to each team)
- All rewards in this Project
- All pop-up alerts, awardable actions and other similar content.
- All Topics in this Project and their associated administrator-generated content:
- All Challenges and flashcards
- All awardable achievements
NOTE: All analytics for the selected Project will be lost as you remove all activities. It is recommended to download your reports should you wish to retain any data.
To remove all Project Activity:
- Select a Project you wish to remove all Project content.
- Access the Project Tools.
- On the popup menu, scroll to the section Reset and Deletion Options and select “Reset Project Activity”.
- Do make sure you read the notes before you proceed to remove all Project Activity.
- Once you are ready, type “confirm” to confirm the removal of all Project content.
- Then, click to complete.
NOTE: Removing all Project Activity may not succeed if your Project has got a large number of Player-generated activities. Should the process fail, please contact our support team for assistance.