✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Using a Template Topic is a great way to supplement the content that you are creating. Each template Topic is curated with a specific use case in mind. Pick one that suits yours the most!
To use a Template Topic, you would first need to create a Project. Or, you can work with an existing Project you’ve got.
- Select a Project you wish to use a template Topic.
- On the Project Manager, click .
- You will see 2 options:
- Click on .
- You will then see the various template Topics, in their respective categories - Onboarding, Feedback/Survey, Quiz, Personality Quiz, News/Updates, Random, etc.
- You may preview the Topic in the Player perspective - by clicking on the Topic card. The preview allows you to interact with the Flashcards and Challenges as well.
- To use the Template Topic, on the Topic card, click .
- If you are not on a Regular, Premium, or Premium Plus plan, you will be directed to upgrade your subscription plan.
- If you are on a Regular, Premium, or Premium Plus plan, you will be directed to the Topic Settings page.
- After successfully selecting a Topic template, you will be directed to edit the Topic settings.
- Once completed, click . You will be directed to the Topic Manager of the selected template Topic.