User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner|
Removing all Project Content is recommended if you wish to retain all Players and Teams in the selected Project, and present a whole new set of content.
Removing Project Content removes both Admin and Player-generated content. They include and not limited to the following:
- All Topics and their associated content:
- All Challenges and Flashcard
- All Player completions
- All points earned by each Player
- All comments posted to this Topic, Challenges, and Player completions
- All Achievements and Rewards in this Project
- All pop-up alerts, awardable actions, and other similar
On the other hand, these Project settings and admin-generated content will remain:
- All Players in this Project.
- All Teams in this Project (and players assigned to each team)
NOTE: All analytics for the selected Project will be lost as you remove all content. It is recommended to download your reports should you wish to retain any data.
To remove all Project content:
- Select a Project you wish to remove all Project content.
- Access the Project Tools.
- On the popup menu, scroll to the section Reset and Deletion Options and select “Reset Content”.
- Do make sure you read the notes before you proceed to remove all Project content.
- Once you are ready, type “confirm” to confirm the removal of all Project content.
- Then, click to complete.
NOTE: Removing all Project Content may not succeed if your Project contains a large amount of content. Should the process fail, please contact our support team for assistance.