✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner|
Using a Project Template while creating a new Project is a great start to building your game. Each Project template is curated with a specific use case in mind. Pick one that suits yours the most!
To use a Project Project, you would first need to log in to your Admin account. If you do not have one, do create one.
To do so:
- Log in to your Admin account. From your Admin Dashboard, click .
- Under “Select a Project Template” click .
- You will see a selection of Template Projects, where you will have the options to:
- View all templates
- View the templates by the categories: Consumer Engagement, Employee Engagement, Learner & Development, Talent Acquisition, and Just For Fun
- Search a Template Project
- Once you have found one, you can preview the Project in the Player perspective. Simply click on the Project card.
- To use the Template Project, click on the Project card.
- You will be directed to pick a subscription. Template Project is available on Regular, Premium, or Premium Plus Plan, as well as the Free Trial.
- You also have the option to undo your selection:
- Click to return to the “All Templates” page and pick another template.
- Click to cancel your selection. This will have you remain on the current page to select a Plan for a Blank Project.