You may set a Topic to be Public or Private.
- A Public Topic is accessible to all Players within the Project, regardless the privacy setting of the Project.
- A Private Topic can only be accessed by Players the Admin personally invites into the Topic, regardless the privacy setting of the Project.
You can make use of Topic Privacy to segregate Players within the same Project, by inviting
To change Project Privacy
- From the Project Manager page, search for the Topic you wish to edit.
- Click into the selected Topic.
- At the top of the Topic Manager page, look for Topic Privacy toggle button .
- Simply click on the button to toggle the Topic public or private.
While both making a Topic private and locking a Topic limit a Player's access to a Topic,