User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator
A Topic is a sub-section of a Project and can contain an unlimited number of Challenges and Flashcards. Creating a Topic is often the immediate next step after you have created a new Project.
To do so:
- Select a Project you wish to create a new blank Standard Topic in.
- On the Project Manager, click .
- You will see 2 options:
- Select a Topic Type - which will be used to illustrate the steps in this article
- Select from a Topic Template - learn more here
- Click on .
- Select a Standard Topic by clicking on .
- Go on to fill in the details that describe this Topic.
- Upload a Topic image that illustrates the content of your Topic. Or, you can select one from the Gametize Image Library or Pixabay Image Library.
- Insert a Topic Name which summarizes the context of your Topic. Topic Description is optional.
- Select the Topic Privacy. Decide if you would like all Players or only selected Players in the Project to access the Topic.
- If you have created one, you may select the Topic Category that this Topic belongs to (optional).
- To complete, click .
NOTE: After creating a Topic, it will not be published automatically. At least 1 published Flashcard or Challenge is required to publish your Topic.