Creating a Project is the first step to building your game. Note that in the process of creating the Project, you will be required to pick a plan.
This article will walk you through on how to create a blank Project, where you can create Topics and Challenges as you go along, without any Template. To do so:
- Sign in to your Administrator account (sign up if you don’t have one!).
- On your dashboard, click .
- You have the options to:
- Start with a blank Project - which will be used to illustrate the steps in this article
- Select a Project Template - learn more here
- Click on .
- You will be directed to select a plan - any of the subscription plans (learn more here) or the 7-days Premium Plan free trial (recommended!).
- If you have selected any of the subscription plans, you may be prompted to insert your billing information and credit card information.
- You may insert any available coupon code (learn: Applying Coupon Code).
- Then, go on to fill in all the necessary details that describe your Project.
- Upload a Project Icon which illustrates the content of your Project. Or take a pick from our Image Library or Pixabay.
- Insert a Project Name. Make sure that it contains at least 5 characters!
- Insert a Project Code. Make sure that it is a unique one where your Players can easily input to find your Project via the Gametize web or app.
- Insert a Support Email for your players to contact you for inquiries. The email address may be publicly visible. If you do not have a preferred support email, you may use firstname.lastname@example.org and our dedicated Support Team will assist.
- Choose your Project privacy.
- Choose to enable guest login for your Players.
NOTE: For more information on customizing home screen button, you may refer to the article here.