Attempts to log in with Google (single-sign-on) on app.gametize.com using an incognito Google Chrome window but unsuccessful (webpage remains on https://app.gametize.com/loginhome)
- User is a Player
- User is accessing app.gametize.com using a Google Chrome browser, on an incognito window
- User is attempting to log in to app.gametize.com using Google (single-sign-on)
Understanding the issue
- This is a Google Chrome incognito window specific issue (not replicable in other browsers, incognito mode).
- On Google Chrome incognito, all third-party cookies and data are blocked by default.
- And Google login in app.gametize.com usings third-party cookie, hence the error.
- To learn more: https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/troubleshooting
- On Google Chrome incognito, before logging in with Google, look for to the far right of the address bar. This means that the third-party cookie used for Google login app.gametize.com is blocked.
- Click on , you will see an alert about third-party cookies.
- Click on "Site not working?", then click .
- You will now see to the far right of the address bar.
- You may now proceed to log in to app.gametize.com with Google on the incognito window.