If you are looking to create a white-label mobile application with Gametize, we offer two options – Flutter mobile apps, or Non-flutter mobile apps powered by ReactJS. This article will cover the differences between the two implementations and which to choose.
We build Flutter mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
Flutter mobile apps allow the following:
- Smooth user experience as you transit across different interfaces.
- Seamlessly utilize flutter device features such as cameras, GPS and notifications.
- Full utilization of all Gametize-powered features.
If you would like to create a flutter mobile app, do carefully consider and evaluate the different user flows across the platforms.
Non-flutter apps (powered by ReactJS)
The power of ReactJS in the context of Gametize is that Players will experience the same user interface elements across all platforms, which can mean:
- For your Players: quicker adoption as they move across the different platforms and reduced inertia for engagement.
- For your Administrators: Lesser hours spent on testing and educating Players on the different user interfaces.
Here are some added bonuses to choosing a non-flutter white-label mobile app (powered by ReactJS):
- The higher degree of customization for your applications across all platforms, e.g. customizable colors and themes.
- Changes can be implemented quickly, and are consistent across all platforms – web, iOS, and Android.
- Changes are visible without the need for app updates via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
Do note that there are several known issues for our non-flutter apps and you should evaluate them carefully. If these known issues affect the key features you would like to utilize, flutter apps may be the better option for you.
- Known issues applicable ReactJS web interface
- Does not support push notifications (under development)
- Does not support for scanning of QR codes on ios for non-safari (not supported by Apple)
- Taking of videos to complete Video Challenges is currently not supported on iOS devices of any browser type/hybrid app
The hours needed to set up and customize a white-label flutter mobile app and a white-label non-flutter mobile app are different. If you are interested to find out more, please drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- White-label and Customizable Branding: https://corp.gametize.com/whitelabel/
- Multimedia Nordic AS, “Native Apps vs Non-Native Apps”: https://www.multimedianordic.eu/blog/react-native-apps/
- Codeburst, “Choose the best - Native App vs Hybrid App”: https://codeburst.io/native-app-or-hybrid-app-ca08e460df9
- Codeburt, “What is ReactJS and how can it make your life easier”: https://codeburst.io/what-is-reactjs-and-how-can-make-your-life-easier-3beb797f30e4