Attempts to perform a bulk action via the Admin Dashboard result in the following error message:
504 Gateway Time-out
- User is a Project Owner or Project Administrator.
- User attempts to perform one of the following actions:
- Remove multiple players from Project
- Reset Project Content
- Reset Project Activity
What’s happening is that, the process loads for an extended period of time, resulting in the browser to time out before the triggered action is completed.
To resolve this, try one of the following:
- Sign out of the Admin Dashboard.
- Do a hard refresh of the browser and Sign in back into the Admin Dashboard.
- Head over to the component you were on to check if the process is completed.
- If you are using an excel spreadsheet for the action, try breaking up the excel spreadsheet into smaller sets.
- Try using single action, instead of bulk action.