As an Admin, you have the ability to complete a Challenge on behalf of a Player. This is particularly useful when a Player is unable to complete the Challenge online.
To do so:
- Go to the Topic in which the Challenge you would like to act on resides.
- On the Topic Manager Page, search for the Challenge.
- To the right of the card, look for “Complete Challenge for Players”, and click on it.
- You will see 2 options, simply following the instructions detailed on the page.
- Completing for a Single User and,
- Completing for Multiple Users
- Each type of Challenge has different requirements in order to be completed.
The different requirements for different Challenge types
For different Challenge types, you are required to submit different content. Refer to the table below for a brief summary.
|Challenge Type||Challenge Content||Photo Upload?|
Text Description (mandatory)
|Photo Challenge||Text Description
Photo Submission (mandatory)
|Quiz Challenge||Quiz Options|
|Prediction Challenge||Prediction Options|
|Poll Challenge||Poll Options|
|Confirmation Challenge||Confirm Button|
|Custom Form Challenge||
(depending on the Field Type selected)
|Fixed Answer/Passcode Challenge||
Text Description (Short Phrase)
NOTE: To submit an image via excel sheet, you would need to first upload the image to an image hosting service and retrieve a URL before inserting the image link to the excel sheet.
Please sign in to leave a comment.