User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner|
Deleting Project is an irreversible action, removing all content and activities in the selected Project. They include but are not limited to:
- All Topics and their associated content:
- All Challenges and Flashcards
- All Player completions
- All points earned by each Player
- All comments posted to this Topic, Challenges, and Player completions
- All Achievements and Rewards in this Project
- All teams, pop-up alerts, awardable actions and other similar content
NOTE: All analytics for the selected Project will be lost as you delete the Project. It is recommended to download your reports should you wish to retain any data.
To delete a Project:
- Select a Project you wish to delete.
- Access the Project Tools.
- On the popup menu, scroll to the section Reset and Deletion Options and select “Delete Project Permanently”.
- Do make sure you read the notes before you proceed to delete.
- Once you are ready, type “confirm” to confirm the removal of all Project content.
- Then, click to complete.
NOTE: Deleting the Project may not succeed if your Project contains a large amount of content and activities. Should the process fail, please contact our support team for assistance.
HOT TIP: Unpublishing a Project is a good alternative to deleting a Project. You get to retain all content and activities while making the Project inaccessible to Players.
Please sign in to leave a comment.