User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator ✓ Project Moderator|
After you have created your Project, you would need the means to let your Player know where and how to access it. You can do so by distributing either the Project Link or Project Code.
- Project Link - a URL which brings the Player directly to the Project on the Player Web.
- Project code - typically an alphanumeric code which Players can search via the mobile apps or web (learn: Inserting a Project Code).
To do so:
- Make sure you've got a Project created.
- Select a Project you wish to share with your Players.
- On the Project Manager page, at the top section, click .
- In the popup, look for “Project Player web link”.
- Click to open in a new browser tab.
- Click to copy the web link.
- You can also search for “Project code”, the alphanumeric code you’d created. You can click to copy the code.