✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
By default, only Project Owners and Administrators are able to create Teams via the Admin Dashboard. As Admins, you can allow Players to create Teams via the Player Web and mobile apps. To do so:
- Select a Project you wish to edit the Teams settings.
- Go to Project Tools.
- On the popup menu, scroll to the section “Player Management” and select “Team Manager”.
- At the top of the page, select .
- Ensure that you have enabled Teams in the selected Project.
- In the popup, under “Enable Players to create Teams”, click on the button to enable or disable.
- Green highlighted indicates enabled .
- Red highlighted indicates disenabled .
- Click to complete.
- Once Players created a Team, they will be the Team Creator. Players also automatically join the Team that they have created (and are unable to join another Team in the same Project).
Please sign in to leave a comment.