✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Deleting a Team is a permanent action, removing the following data for the selected Team:
- Player membership (i.e. removes Players who belonged to the Team).
- Collective Team leaderboard rank
On the other hand, Players’ individual activities and points will remain.
To delete a Team:
- Select the Project which you wish to delete the Team.
- Go to Project Tools
- On the popup menu, scroll to the section “Player Management” and select “Team Manager”.
- You will see a list of Teams that have been created. Search for the one you wish to delete.
- Under “Actions”, click .
- Proceed to confirm the deletion of the selected Team.
NOTE: If you wish to retain Team data but make a Team unavailable for Players to view and interact, you can either unpublish a Team or disable or Team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.