✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
By default, an unlimited number of Players can be added or join a team. As an Admin, you are able to set the maximum number of Players per Team. This article will cover the following:
- How to set the maximum number of Players per Team
- Steps to consider after setting the maximum number of Players per Team
- Select a Project you wish to edit the Teams settings.
- Go to Project Tools.
- On the popup menu, scroll to the section “Player Management” and select “Team Manager”.
- At the top of the page, select .
- Ensure that you have enabled Teams in the selected Project.
- In the popup, under “Maximum number of Players per Team”, insert a numerical value.
- Value has to be greater 0.
- Leave the field blank if you do not wish to set a limit (it will assume the default - allowing an unlimited number of Players per team).
- Click to complete.
- You can consider some of these steps after setting the maximum number of Players allowed per Team.
Learn the steps here: Adding Players to multiple Teams
It is important to ensure that you only add the number of Players as defined under “Maximum number of Players per Team”. Players are added to a Team in the order of selection via Bulk Actions or the excel spreadsheet uploaded. Players beyond the number defined will not be added. Take for example:
- “Maximum number of Players per Team” was set as 2.
- player1@email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com were selected in that order via Bulk Actions to be added to a Team.
- Only firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to the selected Team.
- firstname.lastname@example.org will not be added to the selected Team.
Learn the steps here: Allowing Players to join Teams
It is important to note that Players will not be able to join a Team which has reached its maximum team size, as defined under “Maximum number of Players per Team”.