As you navigate to complete a Video Challenge for a Player, you will see 2 options:
- Insert the email address of the Player whom you wish to complete the Challenge for. It has to be an existing Player in the selected Project.
- Click to select a video to upload.
- (optional) Insert text under “Descriptions/Comments (if applicable)”
- Click to complete the Challenge.
- Before you begin, you would need to create an excel spreadsheet in the following format
- Header row is required - 1st column: “Player‘s Email”; 2nd column: “Description/Text”; 3rd column: “Video URL”
- 1st column: Players’ email addresses (mandatory)
- 2nd column: Description/Text (optional)
- 3rd column: Video URL (mandatory) - video has to be saved as .mp4.
- Look for the attachment at the bottom of the page for a sample excel file.
NOTE: To generate a video URL, simply upload the video onto any image hosting site and retrieve the URL. Here are some recommended sites: https://makeawebsitehub.com/free-photo-hosting/.