User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner|
Transferring Project ownership entails giving up Project Owner access for a specific Project and passing it on to another existing user account.
NOTE: If you wish to transfer ALL your Projects from account A to account B AND account B is NOT an existing user, you can simply do so by changing the account user email address.
Before requesting to transfer Project ownership, please make sure that you have fulfilled the following (a little checklist for you!):
- The account (email address) you wish to transfer to is an existing Project Administrator or Moderator in the Project you wish to transfer (here’s how to add a Project Administrator or Moderator)
- You’ve got the Project ID of the Project you wish to transfer (here’s how to retrieve the Project ID).
After you’ve got all that’s required, simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Email us using the Project Owner email address - this allows us to verify the Project Owner identity.
- Tell us the account email address you wish to transfer to.
- Tell us the Project ID of the Project you wish to transfer.
Should you have issues with any of the above, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.