It is important to continue on to get the QR code for distribution after you have created the QR Code Challenge. To do so:
- Search for a QR Code Challenge you have created.
- To the right of the card, you will see a list of options. Click on the link "Get QR Code".
- You will be directed to a page with the printing and placement guidelines. To the right of the page, you will see the QR Code.
- To get the QR Code, click .
- . This will direct you to a page with the QR Code for printing, where you will see Challenge Title and Challenge ID.
- There are 2 ways you can print the QR code.
- Click on at the top right corner to save it as a PDF or print it directly.
- Right-click and click "Save Image As..." or "Copy Image" to retrieve the QR Code as a .png file.
- You are now ready to distribute the QR Code for your Players to complete the Challenge. Do note the display guidelines here!
Some special things about QR Code Challenge:
- Each QR Code Challenge generates its own unique QR Code.
- As QR Code scanning requires a camera device, the QR Code Challenge can only be completed when the Project is accessed through the Gametize Mobile Application.
- As the Project Administrator, you can only retrieve your QR Code after you successfully created the Challenge.