You have the option to disable SSO for any of your Gametize Administrator account. This would involve de-linking the synced accounts.
To do so:
- Log in to your Administrator account via SSO.
- Navigating to account settings, Linked Accounts.
- Select the account(s) you would like to delink.
Some important notes:
- You may not de-link the last SSO account if you have not set an email and password for your Gametize account yet.
- As long as your Administrator account has got an email and password, after disabling SSO, you will be able to sign in even without SSO.
- If after disabling SSO for your account(s) you wish to sync again, you may do so. As you sync the account, you may skip the authentication process.