As an Administrator, there are a couple of security settings that you are able to manipulate. To do so:
- Navigate to the Account settings page.
- On the Settings page, select the third tab - “Security”. This is where you update your security settings.
- You will see the following options:
- 2FA Verification - where you can enable and disable 2FA verification upon login
- Account Password - where you can reset your account password anytime
- When you are done editing, simply click .
Please sign in to leave a comment.