As an Administrator, you have the option to link your Gametize account with your existing email accounts for SSO. To do so:
- Navigate to the Account settings page.
- On the Settings page, select the fourth tab - “Linked Accounts”. This is where you can link and delink your accounts.
- You have the option to sync with your Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Microsoft accounts.
- If you chose to enable SSO for your account, you can simply log in using SSO the next time.
- If you chose to disable SSO for your account, you will have to log in using your email address and password.
Microsoft Login only supports Live accounts at the moment, i.e. email domains on @hotmail.com. @live.com. @msn.com. @passport.com. @passport.net (and also country specific sub-domains, e.g. @live.com.sg, etc). Let us know if you would like us to support more email domains!